AIBI EP550 Inversion Table
Inversion therapy puts gravity to work for you by placing your body in line to relieve many forms of back and neck pain. In addition, it re-hydrates discs, reduces nerve pressure, realign weight bearing skeleton and rejuvenate joint flexibility and range of movement. The EP550 offers easy assembly, stable base and smooth, quiet rotation.
The back is supported by hundreds of ligaments and muscles that stabilize the spine. Thus, it is definitely the most important part of the body in order to function well.
Results of a preliminary study at Newcastle Hospital suggest that patients who invert with an AIBI Inversion Table are 75% less likely to need surgery as compared to an equivalent control group.
Researchers have noted:
- Patients who were unable to work due to back pain could return to work after using inversion
- Inversion reduces the need for sciatica back surgery
- Inverted traction is more effective than mechanical traction machines found in doctor's offices
- Inversion increases spinal length
- Inversion reduces EMG activity (an indicator of muscle pain)
- Inverted traction decompresses the lumbar area
- Rhythmic traction can lower blood pressure
|Details of the Deal||N/A|