Rio Salon Electric Nail File
With its wide range of profiling, shaping and polishing tools your electric nail file is invaluable when manicuring nails, buffing to a high shine, preparing natural nails for extensions, removing gel nails, removing hard skin from feet and performing professional infills.
For convenience, the Salon Electric File contains all the tools for the perfect manicure and pedicure in one ready to go, tidy, compact and durable carry case.
• 10 manicure and pedicure tools
• Clockwise and anti-clockwise drives
• Variable speeds
How to Use:
The Manicure Tools
• The Rio Salon Electric File is supplied with a wide variety of tools, commonly know as e-files.
• The medium grade diamond tools are suitable for use on natural nails, UV gel nails, acrylic nails and resin wrapped nails.
• Carbide tools have small flutes cut into the surface, these shave rather than grind a minute layer away. They are suitable for use on acrylic nails and for removing UV gel nails.
• The sanding bands and mandrel are suitable for use on acrylic nails, UV gel nails and hard skin. They come in two grit grades, 180 and 240 grit.
• The stone abrader is suitable for use on natural nails and hard skin. It can be used to prepare the natural nail prior to the application of nail enhancements.
• The emery stone cone is suitable for use on hard skin. It is ideal for use on thick, hardened skin on the foot.
• The buffing tools are suitable for use on natural nails and all types of extensions. All used in a similar way, they achieve a high shine on nail surface.
• E-files can be used on the natural nails but it is essential to take great care and ensure you are completely familiar with the procedures, speeds and pressures required. The step-by step instructions and DVD both give in-depth details on how best to use the Salon Electric File. We highly recommend watching the DVD for great tips and techniques before using the file on natural nails.
• E-files are ideal for use on nail extensions and when applying nail extensions. It is important to take great care and ensure you are completely familiar with the procedures, speeds and pressures required. The step-by step instructions and DVD both give in-depth instruction on how best to use the Salon Electric File to achieve the best results with nail extensions. We highly recommend watching the DVD for great tips and techniques on using the file with extensions.
• E-files are particularly suite to: Finishing the top surface of acrylic nails and wrapped nail extensions
• Buffing the nails to achieve a perfect finish • Infilling (backfilling) the gap that appears between the cuticle and nail extensions
• Removing UV gel nails that cannot be soaked off, the professional way to remove them is to file away leaving a very thin gel layer on the nail. The precision of the e-file makes this process quick, easy and less harmful to the natural nails
• Pedicuring your feet and toe nails
Please click on PDF Instructions below to read more information
• Do not use this product on or around areas of open cuts, fungal nail infections, athletes foot, verrucas, sunburn or any skin irritation.
• We do not recommend use on persons suffering from diabetes.
• Be careful to avoid over filing the natural nail.
• Remove the file from the surface of the nails every few seconds to avoid hot spots
. • This product is not recommended for use by children under the age of 14 years. Keep out of reach of children.
• Electric nail drill
• Cuticle pusher
• Diamond football tool
• Diamond barrell tool
• Stone abrador tool
• Long hair buffer tool
• Diamond cone tool
• Felt cone buffer tool
• Carbide barrell tool
• Emery stone tool
• 180 grit sanding band
• 240 grit sanding band
• Mandrel tool
• White sanding block
• Cuticle oil
• 10ml buffing paste
|Details of the Deal||N/A|