SLENDERTONE Premium Female Bottom Accessory
• Tone the muscles, lift the bottom
• 99 intensity level
• 4 programmes
• Results in 4 weeks
• Requires Slendertone Controller (sold separately)
• This garment fits sizes 6-12 (Waist: 24"-32" / 61-81cm; Hips: 32"-38" / 81-97cm)
To make sure you are making the most of our product, our experts have designed the Slendertone Bottom Challenge – a set of exercises and an easy to follow workout plan alongside practical lifestyle & diet tips.
The Slendertone Bottom uses advanced clinically proven toning technology to exercise the muscles in your bottom, giving you a firmer and more uplifted bottom in just 4 weeks helping you to look your best in your clothes.
By replicating bottom toning exercises, a 30 minute session is as effective as doing 60 reversed leg lifts, proven by experts to be the best exercise to tone, tighten and reshape your bottom.
In independent clinical trials**:
• 9 out of 10 users reported an improvement in shape
• 8 out of 10 users reported their clothes felt looser
• 7 out of 10 users reported a more uplifted and well-defined bottom
**Clinical trial conducted by Prof. Dr. John Porcari, University Wisconsin, La-Crosse
• 4 bottom toning programmes from beginner to advanced
• 0-99 intensity levels for maximum effectiveness
• Built-in warm up and cool down phases to ensure correct muscle usage
• Intelligent training system to auto-progress through the programmes
• Requires rechargeable and interchangeable Slendertone Controller (available separately)
The Slendertone Bottom garment has been ergonomically designed and incorporates the stimulation area into a comfortable shorts garment. There is also a pocket to hold the unit during use.
The gluteal muscles of the bottom are the largest in the body and are comprised of the maximus,medius and minimus. Together, these 3 muscles control extension (bringing the leg behind the body) and abduction (moving the leg away from the side of the body) of the hip joint. The gluteal muscles make a significant contribution to your core stabilising muscles which, if correctly trained, can significantly reduce the incidence and reoccurrence of injury to the lower back and knee joint. As well as enhance the performance of both everyday tasks and sporting endeavours.
|Details of the Deal||N/A|