The WaterRower Natural is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Honey Oak for consistency of color.
Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil giving a deep lustre an warmth to the wood.
Wood has been chosen due to its marvellous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability.
For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
In Use: H: 20" / 51cm L: 82" / 209cm W: 22" / 56.5cm
Stored: H: 82" / 209cm L: 20" / 51cm W: 22" / 56.5cm
Weight: Dry: 67lbs / 30kg Wet*: 104lbs / 47kg
Benefits of the WaterRower
- A Lifelong Investment
- Making it the perfect investment for your health.
- Unique WaterFlywheel with
- Self-regulating resistance is suitable for any user.
- Award Winning Design
- Making it the best Rower for home and institute.
- Soothingly Silent
- Designed to be non-instrusive.
- Minimal Space
- Compact footprint and stores upright.
- Low Maintenance
- Unlike chain driven air rowing machines, there is no need to oil chains or clean vents.
- No Running Costs
- No external power required.
- Ethically Produced
- Handcrafted from sustainably managed hardwoods.
- Performance Monitors
- For simplistic operation with Quickstar functionality.